Most software I have written is in MUMPS
due to my involvement in VISTA
and RPMS. In the same arena, I have written
I wrote some stuff in ASP.net. I have some minor contributions in Python and C.
These are some of the big open source projects that I worked on.
- This web site and all its contents run on a MUMPS based web stack running on Grey Stone Technology MUMPS.
- I have expanded the VISTA XML Parser as well as fixed bugs in it. You can find it here.
- As a pharmacist, I am interested in pharamcy topics in VISTA.
- I ported BMX.Net and the Scheduling GUI from RPMS to VISTA. You can find the Scheduling GUI here.
- I worked on porting GT.M onto various platforms, notably Cygwin and Mac OS X. I also maintain a historical repository of GT.M code.
- I brought back a software programming suite for MUMPS from the dead.
UTF-8 and VISTA (outdated now; see Plan VI below)
Plan VistA Internationalization (Plan VI)
The summary of all this work can be found here.
A sizable collection of VISTA and RPMS set-up articles can be found on my page on Vistapedia.